We can all agree that ABC’s New Girl is one of the most relatable and entertaining shows to date. Sure, Friends and The Office are reigning champs of comedy/relatable TV, but New Girl brings a modern twist to the sitcom trope. If you haven’t seen it, it’s likely due to some sort of opinion on Zooey Deschanel’s “quirky” acting or the “I’m tired of sitcoms” mentality, and I get it. Trust me when I tell you it’s worth it. Not only does each character have their own storylines, that are somehow twisted into involving each other, but the comedic execution of each character makes the show feel like an insanely relatable yet new and entertaining experience.
Each character brings their own comedic style to the show, and each character has their own odd quirks. Having actors like Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris, and Hannah Simone makes for a plethora of hilarious and relatable moments.
Here are 15 moments from New Girl that we can all relate to.
1. Not knowing how to act in fancy places
2. Being better friends with our pets than with people
3. Putting off responsibilities
4. Not knowing what day of the week it is
5. Needing a minute to focus on you
6. Crying over a puppy
7. Feeling yourself in new clothes
8. Knowing whatever you say will be taken in the wrong way
9. Getting heartbroken
10. Being out of touch with younger people
11. Feeling a lot of emotions
12. Trying to sound good in a job interview
13. Seeing everything going wrong (pre-2020)
14. Being angry and sad at once
15. Feeling like you don’t know what you’re doing with your life
At the end of the day…
Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price. tadalafil Thanks, I appreciate it.